Soooo…my blog has been nominated for the Fashionista Award by Isle of Azure author of IslandKynks, who I would like to thank for the nomination. 🙂
So without further ado,
1. What made you start blogging?
I’d cut my hair off for a new look and then wore kinky twists for about 9 months afterwards. After I took them out, I made the split second decision that I didn’t want to relax my hair anymore. I needed a way to keep track of what I was doing as I learned about my hair. So I decided to start a blog to do that. A blog made it easy to add pictures as well so I could also have a visual.
2. Favorite movies? All of the Oceans movies 11-13, All of the Jason Bourne movies: Identify, Supremacy, Ultimatum, Legacy, all X-Men movies
3. Dream career?
If I could do it all over again I’d be a forensic scientist.
4. Top wish list items at the moment?
The one thing on my wish list at the moment is to get my hair back to its healthy state.
5. Favorite TV shows?
Hell’s Kitchen, Master Chef, Big Brother, Chopped, Big Bang Theory, Snapped, any crime investigation show
6. What store do you find yourself shopping in the most?
Walgreens, CVS, Beauty Supply Store, Wal-Mart, Target
7. Favorite fashion designers?
This is hard…I like to keep it classy but simple. I wouldn’t say that I get caught up in fashion designers. I do a lot of my shopping at New York & Company. I am partial to Coach shoes.
8. Describe your dream vacation.
I would love to travel with my boys to Hawaii and Spain.
9. What are the goals for your blog?
Another tough question being that I never expected anyone to actually read, let alone follow, my blog. It was intended for my use. However, if my blog can serve as a source to help others with their journey then I think that would be great.
10. If you had the opportunity to interview a celebrity, who would it be?
If I could interview any celebrity I think that would have to be Whoopi Goldberg, Oprah, or Ellen Degeneres.
Thanks to Isle of Azure for the nomination!