Wow, oh wow!!! I’ve been nominated for a second award – the Liebster Award – by Kayla, the author of Perfecting Patty at http://msperfectpatty.com/. Thank you, Kayla for the nomination. I’m humbled that anyone even reads my blog.
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers. Here are the rules:
– Link back the blogger that nominated you
– Nominate 10 others who have less than 200 followers
– Answer the 10 questions provided by the blog that nominated you
– Provide 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate
– Let your nominee’s know of their award
I’m don’t know many bloggers with less than 200 followers, but I submitted the ones that I do know.
The following are questions that I’ve been asked and my answers.
1. Favorite color? Black and red
2. Favorite quote? Sing like no one’s listening, love like you’ve never been hurt, dance like nobody’s watching, and live like it’s heaven on Earth.
3. What do you like to do when you’re not blogging? Online shopping, working out
4. Favorite dessert? Strawberry Cheesecake
5. If you could live anywhere, where would that be? Jamaica
6. Android or iPhone? I’m a Droid kinda girl!!!
7. Best part of being a blogger is….? The best part about being a blogger for me is it gives me a time to reflect. I’ve had many blogs about many different things. My current blog is documenting my natural hair journey and it helps me keep track of what’s working and what’s not for my hair. It inspires me to keep going during those times when I get frustrated and contemplate quitting. I can look back at how far I’ve come and and I have a constant reminder of why I’ve made this choice.
8. What would you do with a million bucks? I would pay off all of my debts – student loans, credit cards, son’s hospital bills, etc. and then I would buy a house, donate a portion to a charity, and invest the rest. OK…let me be honest about one more thing, I would definitely go on a mini shopping spree! 🙂
9. Favorite holiday (or season if you don’t celebrate)? Christmas and Thanksgiving. I enjoy the time with my family and giving gifts.
10. Favorite song? I don’t have one favorite song. I don’t listen to the radio much anymore since my commute to work is only three minutes now.
Blogs that I’m nominating: (not quite 10 – most of the blogs that I follow have 200+ followers – some of these may have more than 200 but I couldn’t tell)
nubnnatural – nubnnatural.wordpress.com
thekinkandI – thekinkandi.wordpress.com
The Adventures of Sandeey and Hair – http://hairoflife.wordpress.com/
My questions for my nominees:
1. What do you do for a living?
2. What do you like to do for fun?
3. Are you a glass half empty or half full type of person?
4. Cook or take out/eat out?
5. What are you passionate about?
6. Favorite season/time of year?
7. Do you collect anything? If so, what?
8. City life or country living? Why?
9. Favorite comfort food?
10. Favorite quote?