OK…so I’ve been re-nominated (is that even a word???) again for the Liebster Award by Stonidee, author of All Suga and Stone (Naturally) – http://1stonidee.wordpress.com.
Here are the rules:
Answer the 10 questions provided by the blog that nominated you
-Provide 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate
-Let your nominees know of their award
Below are my answers to the questions that were asked:
1. How would you describe yourself using only one word? compassionate
2. What was your “green light” to blog? Hhhmmm, this is a hard question since I have had several blogs. I love to write. I thought blogging would be a perfect medium for getting all of the thoughts out of my head. Blogging gives me an outlet for expressing myself. I’m not sure if this really answers the question…
3. Who is your “hero”? Why? My mom is my hero because she was the epitomy of a strong, black woman. She was a single mother that me sure that we never went without. Growing up, I thought we were RICH. We weren’t destitute, but we were not as affluent as I thought we were in my young mind. In seeing her work hard to provide for us, I realized what it meant to be strong and independent. I was taught from an early age that there wasn’t anything that I couldn’t do.
4. Are you single and loving it, single and looking, casually dating, dating exclusively, married, or divorced? * If too personal just put a happy face, I’ll understand *I am recently separated after 14 years of marriage, well it has almost been a year. Is that still considered recent? :O Right now, I am single and adjusting I guess I should say. I won’t say that I’m loving it because I’m not. I’m a relationship type of girl and I enjoy having someone to share my life with. But, I’m not actively looking for another relationship.
5. What is your preference of weather? I love, love, love Fall. I love the beautiful colors that appear in the Fall, as well as the cool, crisp weather.
6. A perfect day for you would entail…? A perfect day for me would entail spending the day with my boys and then unwinding with a good book. Yea, this is my life and I love it! 🙂
7. Movies… action, horror, comedy, drama, or thriller? Drama movies with a good plot and storyline.
8. If you suddenly had to change profession, what would you change to? If I would suddenly change careers, I would be a screenwriter or a forensic scientist.
9. You’re stranded on a deserted island. All but 3 of your belongings have been washed away at sea. What are the 3 things you’re left with? My cell phone or laptop to FB, read, and blog (uhhh, would there be service??? And how would I charge it once the battery dies??? Maybe this would not be a good choice after all!!! LOL), hhhhmmm…I think I’d be up a creek without a paddle because I can’t think of anything that I have that would help me survive. So I guess I’d be praying that there is cell service so I can call someone to come get my butt! I guess I could have some flares so I can send smoke signals!!! SHM
10. Things you can’t live without…GO!! My family, lip balm, mascara, water, oils, and hair butters, my cell phone SMH, cute high heel shoes, comfy jeans, cheesecake (I’ll stop there!!!) LOL
Since I recently (just last week) nominated others for this award, I don’t have any others will less than 200 followers to nominate, so I will be adding those same bloggers to this post as the nominees and the same questions.
nubnnatural – nubnnatural.wordpress.com
thekinkandI – thekinkandi.wordpress.com
The Adventures of Sandeey and Hair – http://hairoflife.wordpress.com/
My questions for my nominees:
1. What do you do for a living?
2. What do you like to do for fun?
3. Are you a glass half empty or half full type of person?
4. Cook or take out/eat out?
5. What are you passionate about?
6. Favorite season/time of year?
7. Do you collect anything? If so, what?
8. City life or country living? Why?
9. Favorite comfort food?
10. Favorite quote?